Sunday 1 February 2009

Singapore - Entertainment City

Salam guys....
I love to share with u about entertainment city.... SINGAPORE.. I had been there on 21 December 2008 with my boss Mr Salihin, Cikgu Ali, Hafiz, Aizat and Said (Officemate)...

When i arrived there, i realized something about the city = modern and clean city... I hope KL also like that, but.... ermm... Singapore's nights never ending... Thousand peoples walking around the city like they never feel tired or sleepy.... A lot of shopping centers and street showcase along Orchard road...

Actually we went there buy bus from Larkin Bus Station, JB... Fare only RM2++ per person if i'm not mistaken... I'm surprised when we arrived at CIQ - Immigration Centre.... It huge and nice building.... But, it’s hard to walk bypass the immigration centre... i feel tired...

Oklah... lets share a few photos taken by Cikgu Ali... Have a look















No comments:

Post a Comment